Wednesday, May 14, 2008

China's New Baby Face

Well, the results are in and all-in-all, I have to be pleased with how the baby modeling photo shoot turned out. Of course, there are far more unflattering shots than pleasing ones, but that's why we use digital cameras and employ Photoshop, right? The following is a mere sampling of photos from round one. The photographer will be delivering the results of round two, which was mostly shot of Ellie outdoors (Didi wasn't feeling well that day), at the end of the month. I know my faves, but if you had to choose one of these shots to advertise your studio and skills, whose mug would you bank on? =)










11 comments:

Bethany said...

Those turned out so cute!

blaine and michelle said...

I love them! I love the one of ellie with the crown and outside, and the whole family ones are adorable!

Tana said...

Nice shots! It seams like your kids cooperated pretty well. I'm excited to see the others too. Cute kids, cute family.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look so hot right now! I love your pics.

liso. said...

...just checking in...! such absolutely cute pics, Tiff! I love the ones with all four of you, especially the one where you two are cross legged with all of the white space above...very cute!

Mish said...

soOoOoOo cute

nimbus said...

It is hard to just pick one. They are all so great. One of my faves is Princess Ellie.

Joe and Christie said...

I simply cannot choose. They are all FANTASTIC! So happy you got to have these done.

Emily said...

And you thought you wanted me to take family pics for you. Ha! They turned out so gorgeous!!!

Emily said...

And you thought you wanted me to take family pics for you. Ha! They turned out so gorgeous!!!

EJNielsen said...

Oh my gosh! those turned out super cute!