Friday, April 03, 2009

FREE GIFTS!

I hope that title snagged the attention of some who might otherwise browse over my postings. =) I signed up for this deal in an impulse to get free stuff off Na's blog... and now I'm stuck making five gifts in order to get one... but hopefully the only people who will comment are ones I'm already making gifts for anyway. But if not, well, let's face it, I don't mind making things at all, and you might even like what I make for you. Okay, here's the cut and paste of it all:

OK! So this is how this works...The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:~

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Tiff's adendum: pfaw! You better darn well like what I make you!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year. (Tiff: ummmm, hopefully much sooner than later. It's not good for me to give myself such easy deadlines.)
4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-) (Tiff says: Yes, but of course it will be WAY cooler than an article on cleaning your face before a masque. And cooler than a poem. Or at least cooler than a poem I would write. My nephew Ian's poems are worth something, but I think anyone would prefer my aprons over my poems.)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Tiff says: But I'm really not that creative so it most likely won't be anything but something cute I copied off the internet from a truly creative individual.)
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live!

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

Tiffany, I really want an apron. So here I go. I just hope that I can come up with something cool to make someone else.

By the way, I loved your childbirth post. You are really inspirational to me.

sara said...

I second the apron comment. Although I'll take a homemade card. Those are quite special. Ok, but seriously, an apron would rock. Or your 3rd born (technically you made him too...)

Gosh, why do you have to be so giving always!)

QueenScarlett said...

You are brilliant...wish I had learned some of your maad sewing skillz before you moved... but alas.. ;-)

And... I will totally take whatever you make. I offered this about a month ago on my blog...probably should get going on it. ;-)